OVERRULING COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY OF INDIVIDUAL HOTEL ROOMS
The hotel will provide a 100% refund if travel restrictions are communicated to the hotel up to 48h before arrival.
Travel restrictions constitute:
– if a Guest is unable to enter Switzerland because of restrictions imposed by;
(a) the Swiss government OR
(b) the government of the Guest’s domicile country OR
– if quarantine is established;
(a) when entering Switzerland OR
(b) in the Guest’s domicile country if the Guest has visited Switzerland.
COVID-19 & HEALTH
Your good health is imperative for us. Hotel de Verbier is just now reconstructed. It entails the best possible solutions concerning hygienic surfaces, ventilation and easiness to keep the hotel impeccable also from a cleaning perspective. We adhere to the highest standards for cleaning and safety, whereby we are proud to employ a very experienced housekeeping team. Our hygiene protocols with good margin exceed the government restrictions and recommendations. Our housekeeping team is being trained in enhanced cleaning, personal hygiene protocols and PPE routines (incl. e.g. masks, as might from time to time be officially advised or regulated in Switzerland).
– Hand sanitiser stations are available in the lobby and restaurant/bar areas.
– Physical distancing protocols in all shared spaces are in force.
– Being committed also to the environment and digitalization, we have decluttered unnecessary loose items (pens, note pads, documents, extra blankets etc.).
– High-touch/high-risk areas (e.g. bathrooms, spa, elevator buttons, remote controls etc.) are disinfected with enhanced frequency and accuracy.
– Deep cleans post-stay are now elevated.
We – being the proud hoteliers and housekeepers of the 4-star superior Hotel de Verbier – are inherently strongly engaged in your wellbeing and security. We continuously carefully monitor the situation in order to update our protocols and ensure compliance with good margin.