2. User conduct
2.1 Users may not misuse the Website and are prohibited from processing via the Website any material:
– that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
– for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals; or
– which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
– which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
3.1 The content of this Website has been created with care and diligence, but the Hotel cannot guarantee comprehensiveness and/ or accuracy. The Website offers information about the Hotel and the services it provides. This information may be changed at any time without prior notice.
3.2 All representations and warranties are excluded, including the warranty regarding suitability for a particular purpose.
3.3 Neither the Hotel nor any of its affiliates, agents, contractors or licensors shall be liable for any loss, injury or damage (including without limitation any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damage, any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damage arising from or connected in any way to business interruptions); whether foreseeable, known or otherwise and even if advised of the possibility of such damages; and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise; including without limitation for contingencies beyond its control in procuring, compiling, interpreting, reporting or delivering data and for conclusions, decisions or actions derived, made or taken based on the use of the Website or parts thereof.
3.4 Nothing herein excludes or limits the liability of the Hotel (i) for fraud or gross negligence, (ii) for death or personal injury caused by the Hotel, or (iii) which may not be excluded or limited under applicable law.
4. Third party websites (links)
4.1 Certain links on the Website lead to third parties websites. The Hotel has no influence over these websites and accepts no liability for the accuracy, completeness or legality of the content of these websites or for the products and services offered therein.
5. Intellectual Property Rights, Confidential Information and Trade Secrets
5.2 All trade names, trademarks, service marks and other product and service names and logos, whether registered or unregistered, on the Website or any other publication are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable laws.
6. Privacy and data protection
7.2 Unless otherwise indicated, such changes will become effective immediately upon the Hotel’s posting of the changes on its official Website. Therefore, the User must check the Website periodically for such changes. You hereby agree that your use of the Website following any modifications constitutes an acceptance of all such changes.
7.3 This page was last modified on 23 September 2020.
8. Severability, No Waiver
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction